- Do your best to meet people who aren’t from your home country, it is a unique opportunity to make friends from all over the world!
- Don’t only speak in English or your mother tongue, try to also learn the language of the country you live in as best you can (in this case French).
- Explore your new country and ask for tips from locals.
- Make a diary, think how funny it will be to read it a few years later!
- If you feel homesick, find some food that will make you feel at home!
- If you don’t want your loved ones to worry too much and call you too often, send them pictures and give them your new address, and the contact details of your host family etc.
- And last but not least, don’t forget to go to class… ?
Summer at IFALPES
Greetings from Annecy to all our students across the world. I am sure that all of us who enjoy combining