How to get a visa?IFALPES
- If you are a student from the following countries and regions and need a long-term visa for your studies: Algeria, Argentina, Benin,Brazil, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros,Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Egypt, Gabon, Guinea, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, Peru, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, South Korea, Syria, Taiwan, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, United States, Vietnam, it is mandatory for you to create an account on the platform “Etudes en France” :
- to fill in the online visa application form on the website: france-visas.gouv.fr
- an internship agreement stamp from the local prefecture where the internship takes place
- a document confirming your accommodation placement during the internship
- proof of subsistence during the internship (615 € per month)
DID YOU KNOW THAT? If your visa is refused, IFALPES will return all your money minus the non-refundable 80€ registration fee.