7 things to put in your suitcase for your stay in AnnecyIFALPES
1. Your bathing suit : for the beach in summer of course. Annecy has several beach around the lake, some of them are free and for others you need to pay an entry (between 2€ and 5€ max). Also the Fier river out of Annecy has a few spot where you can swim, the water is much colder though.
2. A plug adaptor depending on which country you come from.
3. Your laptop: it will be very useful if you want to take the most of the IFALPES e-learning platform. Don’t worry if you don’t have one though, IFALPES also has got a computer room and a printer at the disposal of the students.
4. Comfortable flat shoes: between the pedestrian area in the city centre, the old city and the parcs and canals, you will walk a lot in Annecy. Also some hiking shoes as the city is surrounded by mountains, very nice walks and hikes are waiting for you there.
5. A cap in summer and a bonnet in winter: depending on the time of the year, you may need one or the other 🙂
6. Of course your passport or ID as well as a copy of your travel health insurance.
7. And the last but not least : your smile and good mood!
Highly recommended! I spent two months and now I can speak basic conversational french. Instructors really care about students learning to speak french. And they have a lot of extracurricular activities around Annecy. I am going back again this year!
Carlos E. (FB Reviews)
Great school in a beautiful town! Very good teachers. Will go back!
Kate G. (Google Reviews)