Start learning French at home before coming to France for an immersive stay at school
IFALPES offers online French courses on its e-Learning platform: interactive and social, accessible on computer, tablet and telephone, our platform contains a training catalogue of more than 400 modules from A1 to C1/C2 level*.
Deepen your knowledge in all areas of the French language, immerse yourself in current events and French and Francophone culture. Take advantage of the assistance and continuous monitoring of our teaching team.
Alone or with a qualified IFALPES teacher, you will learn French as you wish:
- Group lessons by videoconference with an IFALPES teacher and unlimited access to the school’s e-learning platform.
- Individual lessons by videoconference with an IFALPES teacher and unlimited access to the school’s e-learning platform.
- Hybrid formula: distance learning course followed by a language immersion stay
- Standard formula: distance learning course without language stay
- Unlimited access to the e-learning platform (Exercises and lessons) with coaching by an IFALPES teacher.
Choose from one of our three offers and let us guide you:
- You will receive your login details to connect.
- You follow a tutorial to familiarize yourself with the platform.
- You take a written online French test to determine your level.
- You receive your personalised programme based on your needs.
- You are ready to start studying.
The 6 levels of the CEFR* are available on the platform:
- A1: 6 Course Modules
- A2: 9 Course Modules
- B1: 9 Course Modules
- B2: 12 Course Modules
- C1-C2: 12 Course Modules
You also have access to our catalogue of more than 400 à la carte training modules to allow you to choose what you want to progress on.
*Common European Framework of Reference for Languages