Because we are convinced that learning French remains a priority for many parents.
★ Uncompromising quality
- The level of quality that we have in our schools, we offer for our online courses.
- You are followed by the same teacher throughout the course week. This allows us to offer you the best possible pedagogical follow-up.
★ Very high level of satisfaction
- Fantastic reviews from our students (4,9/5 on FB, 4,8/5 on Google).
- The overwhelming majority of students who take our online courses decide to extend their stay with us.
★ 6 levels available*
- A1 | A2 | B1 | B2 | C1 | C2
BOOK ONLINE GROUP COURSES
Director of Studies
IFALPES’ commitment: to accurately assess each student’s entry level and remain attentive to the objectives expressed by them, in order to offer a learning experience that is adapted to their needs. We carefully monitor the progress of our students throughout their journey in the French language.
Here are the main lines of our KLF for Juniors program:
Two daily sessions will take place: in the morning at 9am or in the afternoon at 5pm. Students will be able to choose one or the other depending on their location (East or West):
★ Morning session:
- 9:00 to 9:30 am, Class
- 9:45 to10:00 am, Break
- 10:00 to 10:45 am, Class
★ Afternoon session:
- 5:00 to 5:45 pm, Class
- 5:45 to 6:00 pm, Break
- 6:00 to 6:45 pm, Class
★ The slots will be organized as follows:
- 45 minutes face-to-face followed by
- 15-minute-break followed by
- 45 minutes face to face
- Exercises and challenges that the students will do independently on our e-Learning platform, whenever they want and in agreement with their parents, during the rest of the day.
★ Age range:
11 to 15 years old
Weekly, 1 week minimum, 6 weeks maximum.
★ Related products:
Private lessons for those who want more.
★ Included in the price we will be offering:
Unlimited access to our e-Learning platform
OUR PRICE LIST: 200€ / week all inclusive
★ Group French course in an international class
★ Placement test to ensure the student is placed in a class of hisor her level.
★ Access to the e-Learning platform with specific pathways for minors.
★ Participation in numerous online activities (challenges, discoveries, etc.).
★ Feedback form after the 1st week.
★ Feedback form at the end of course (if stay longer than 1 week).
★ French Learning Certificate with level achieved.
*A minimum of 3 participants is required for group courses