Super Intensive French Course
● Group courses
● 40 lessons of 45 minutes per week / 8 lessons of 45 minutes per day
● Maximum 15 students and an average of 8/10 students
● Free and unlimited access to the e-learning Platform
● IFALPES Roadbook offered
From 330€ per week
Objective of the course
- Improve your oral and written French practice based on concrete, everyday situations.
- Work on comprehension and production, both oral and written.
- Acquire vocabulary and grammar to communicate effectively.
- Before your first class you will be tested orally and in writing. You will be placed in two groups.
- Each week, a test will allow you to measure the progress made and review the main elements of the program for optimal memorization.
Course schedule: every day, Monday to Friday, morning and afternoon.
Class schedule: morning from 9:00 to 12:20 (break from 10:30 to 10:50); afternoon from 13:30 to 16:50 (break from 15:00 to 15:20).
Courses can start every Monday.
Required level: from A1 to B2.
Complete beginner students are not allowed to register in super intensive.
Lessons lost due to public holidays are recovered during the week.
|Number of week||Price per week|
|1 to 3||390€|
|4 to 6||370€|
|7 to 11||350€|
|12 to 19||330€|
In a host family €/week
In student residence €/month
Shared accommodation €/month
In individual studio €/week