Standard French Course
- Group courses
- 20 lessons per week / 4 lessons of 45 minutes per day
- Maximum 15 students and an average of 8/10 students
- Free and unlimited access to the e-learning Platform
- IFALPES Roadbook offered
From 160 € per week.
Objective of the course
- Improve your oral and written French practice based on concrete, everyday situations.
- Work on comprehension as well as oral and written production.
- Acquire vocabulary and grammar to communicate effectively.
- Before your first class, you will be tested orally and in writing to place yourself in a group corresponding to your level.
- Each week, a test will allow you to measure the progress made and review the main elements of the program for optimal memorization.
Course schedule: 3 mornings/2 afternoons or 2 mornings/3 afternoons.
Class schedule: morning from 9:00 to 12:20 (break from 10:30 to 10:50); afternoon from 13:30 to 16:50 (break from 15:00 to 15:20).
Classes can start every Monday (except for complete beginners).
Courses can start on the first Monday of the month for complete beginners.
Lessons lost due to public holidays are recovered during the week.
|Number of weeks||Price per week|
|1 to 3||230€|
|4 to 6||220€|
|7 to 11||200€|
|12 to 19||180€|
In a host family
In a student residence
In individual studio