FRENCH + Ski Programme in ANNECY
French lessons + weekend ski trip Winter 2020 (for students over 18 only)
You will be able to ski in the biggest skiing area in the World with 600 kilometers of slopes in the 3 Valleys (Courchevel, Méribel, Val Thorens…) as well as in the others 110 ski resorts (Chamonix, Avoriaz, Val d’Isère, Tignes, etc.) with 4 800 kilometers of slopes!
- 2 ski outings + 2 weeks of intensive French lessons
- 20 lessons per week / 4 lessons of 45 minutes per day
- Group French courses
- Maximum 15 students and 8/10 students on average
- Roadbook IFALPES offered
- Free and unlimited access to the e-learning platform
Course schedule: 3 mornings/2 afternoons or 2 mornings/3 afternoons.
Class schedule: morning from 9:00 to 12:20 (break from 10:30 to 10:50); afternoon from 13:30 to 16:50 (break from 15:00 to 15:20).
Classes can start every Monday (except for complete beginners).
Courses can start on the first Monday of the month for complete beginners (06 January, 03 February, 02 March, 30 March, 04 May, 2 June, 29 June, 03 August, 31 August, 28 September, 02 November, 30 November).
The school will be closed on the following holidays: Monday 13 April, Friday 1 May, Friday 8 May, Thursday 21 May, Monday 1 June, Tuesday 14 July, Wednesday 11 Novembre.
Lessons lost due to public holidays are recovered during the week.
|2 weeks||2 ski trips||660€|
|3 weeks||4 ski trips||1 020€|
|4 weeks||6 ski trips||1 400€|
|5 weeks||8 ski trips||1 750€|
|6 weeks||10 ski trips||2 100€|
|7 weeks||12 ski trips||2 450€|
|8 weeks||14 ski trips||2 800€|
|9 weeks||16 ski trips||3 150€|
|10 weeks||18 ski trips||3 500€|
- In a host family
- In student residence
- In individual studio
- This program is open to people 18 years of age and older.
- The ski resorts accessible from IFALPES are the resorts of les Gets, Le Grand Bornand and La Clusaz for example.
- The price includes transport to and from the resorts and the daily rate.
- The price does not include the loan of ski equipment (possibility of renting on site).
- Skiing activities are not supervised.
- Insurance is mandatory (it can be taken out with IFALPES).
- All ski outings will be insured, except in case of bad weather or lack of snow on the slopes.