Intensive French course
- Group courses
- 20 lessons per week / 4 lessons of 45 minutes per day
- Maximum 15 students and an average of 8/10 students
- Free and unlimited access to the e-learning Platform
- IFALPES Roadbook offered
From 160 € per week.
Objective of the course
- Improve your oral and written French practice based on concrete, everyday situations.
- Work on comprehension as well as oral and written production.
- Acquire vocabulary and grammar to communicate effectively.
- Before your first class, you will be tested orally and in writing to place yourself in a group corresponding to your level.
- Each week, a test will allow you to measure the progress made and review the main elements of the program for optimal memorization.
Course schedule: 3 mornings/2 afternoons or 2 mornings/3 afternoons.
Class schedule: morning from 9:00 to 12:20 (break from 10:30 to 10:50); afternoon from 13:30 to 16:50 (break from 15:00 to 15:20).
Classes can start every Monday (except for complete beginners).
Courses can start on the first Monday of the month for complete beginners (06 January, 03 February, 02 March, 30 March, 04 May, 02 June, 29 June, 03 August, 31 August, 28 September, 02 November, 30 November).
The school will be closed on the following holidays: Monday 13th April, Friday 1st May, Friday 8th May, Thursday 21st May, Monday 1st June, Tuesday 14th July & Wednesday 11th November.
Lessons lost due to public holidays are recovered during the week.
School will be closed from Monday 21st December 2020 to Friday 1st January 2021 inclusive.
|Number of weeks||Price per week|
|1 to 3||230€|
|4 to 6||220€|
|7 to 11||200€|
|12 to 19||180€|
In a host family 130€/week
In a student residence 210€/month
Shared accommodation €/month
In individual studio €/week