New cancellation termslucien
Organising a trip in unstable times like these is not easy. Indeed, it takes time and for many students, registration and preparation begins several months before the trip. This is especially the case for those who needs to apply for a student visa in their home country.
In addition to the usual questions and constraints in a normal period, there are new ones which are not easy to answer as the situation changes frequently :
- Will the borders be open during my stay ?
- Will there be containment ?
- Will student visa applications be suspended for a while ?
Being in daily communication with potential future students, we are aware of these inconveniences. We see that the desire to travel and visit France is still there but that it is unfortunately counterbalanced by the situation.
For this reason, Ifalpes has recently decided to change its cancellation terms to offer more flexibility to its future students !
The advantages of these new cancellation terms allow you to :
- cancel free of charge and receive a full refund up to the day before your stay.
- to book your stay with a deposit of only 200 euros.
- postpone your stay free of charge for up to 24 months.
- obtain your invitation letter (for a visa application) upon receipt of your deposit.
You can now plan your stay with more peace of mind , knowing that in case the situation changes (again!) all is not lost, indeed quite the contrary : just ‘on hold’ for a while 😊
Book a stay at Ifalpes now by clicking here !
You will learn French in one of the most beautiful cities in France and enjoy the lake and mountains nearby !
Need more information ? Our team is at your disposal to answer your questions. Do not hesitate to contact us by email [email protected] or on Whatsapp +33 6 75 87 35 19 !