For 11/16 year olds, we offer a special program that combines French courses and recreational activities.
The mornings are entirely devoted to French lessons. The program consists of 20 lessons of 45 minutes each from 9:00 to 12:30.
We offer the possibility of adding 4 private lessons of 45 minutes per week in the afternoon.
Afternoons are devoted to outdoor activities: beach sports, beach parties, bowling, cycling, rollerblading, treasure hunting…
Students registered for more than one week will be offered outings during the weekend.
Ideally located on the shores of Lake Annecy, our junior centre is based in Sevrier, 200 m from the lake and 5 km from the historic centre of Annecy.
Students will find all the necessary amenities in optimal conditions:
– 5 large, fully equipped classrooms,
– a closed courtyard reserved exclusively for IFALPES students,
– recreational areas for moments of conviviality and sharing,
– a canteen where students eat their meals together.
The centre offers students full board accommodation in the residence.
Pedagogy and teachers
All our teachers are experienced, qualified and passionate about their profession.
They are all committed to creating a friendly atmosphere in their classrooms to promote oral communication by providing their students with the grammatical and vocabulary aids they need to progress as quickly as possible.
Our goal is to create a maximum of exchanges between students through a dynamic approach based on games, discussions, presentations, videos, songs…
During their stay, each student has free access to supports specially designed by the teaching team. These supports allow them to deepen their practice of French inside and outside the classroom. Also, each student receives, upon arrival, the IFALPES Roadbook, a very practical course manual designed to progress effectively in French.
Possibility to stay on site with full board in a 3 or 4 bed room. Each room has its own bathroom, desks and individual wardrobes. In addition, an automatic laundry is available in the building.
Spacious and bright collective recreation areas are available with table tennis, table football and board games.
The supervision of juniors is ensured 24 hours a day by IFALPES teams who ensure that the rules and curfew hours are scrupulously respected.
|Weeks||Price per week|
|French course + activities + full board accommodation||890€|
|French course + activities + lunch||450€|
|Supplement 4 private lessons||250€|
Terms and conditions
- No refund is possible once the course has started.
- The weekly number of lessons is 20 lessons of 45 minutes in the morning.
- The number of students per class is a maximum of 15.
- The groups are organised according to the level of the students according to the scale of levels of the European Language Framework (from A1 to B2).
- The weekly rate for accommodation is calculated on the basis of a maximum of 7 nights. Any additional night will be charged 60 euros.
- Students arriving before July 14, the opening date, or leaving after August 10, the closing date, will have to pay an extra €100 per night.
- No activities will be organized on July 14, the opening date, and August 10, the closing date.
- For group registration, from 15 students enrolled in the full program, accommodation and activities are offered to the group leader.
Price of transfers from the airport to the centre.
|Transfers to the residence||One way trip||Return trip|
|From Lyon airport||250€||500€|
|From Geneva Airport||100€||200€|
|Student travelling as an unaccompanied minor||30€ extra||60€ extra|
Supplement of 30 € for Geneva and 100 € for Lyon if the transfer takes place at night, on Sundays or on a public holiday.
Activities and outings
The programme of afternoon and evening activities is very varied: beach sports, beach evening, bowling, cycling, rollerblading, treasure hunt, museum visits…
These activities allow students to experience moments of fun, sharing and conviviality in French.
The program also includes weekend outings for students enrolled over several weeks. This year, there will be a day to discover Geneva, a day to discover Lyon and a special Tour de France day in Albertville.
Activities and outings are all supervised by fully qualified professionals, experienced in the organisation and supervision of youth activities and outings.